Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baby Fritz


Welcome to baby Fritz's big debut!
Fritz's mommy and I had such a fun day! She is one of my dear friends, so it was easy spending a day at work with such good company! She shared with me all of her new stories of being a first time mommy, and I have to admit, my baby fever heightened a bit. When we initially started, I learned right away that my schedule was of no importance to Fritz, we were on Fritz's schedule! Between the breast feeding, diaper changes, swooning, and cuddling breaks, we got some great shots! While I was editing the pictures I could not help but to see the innocence and pure beauty of a newborn. That part was probably my favorite...capturing the first few weeks of a baby's life, when everything is so new and OH SO PRECIOUS!





















No comments:

Post a Comment